Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear hatch button stopped working on my 2013 XV Crosstrek. How do I get it out to check it? I presume it is dirty or broken.
The rear is closed which makes this difficult to get to and I do not know how to remove the back properly where the Subaru symbol is next to the button.
Please Email a proceedure. [email protected] will come to my phone and laptop.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,097 Posts
Is there anything you LIKE about your Crosstrek? Maybe you should consider trading it in.

Btw, if you haven't upgraded the cargo light to LED it's a very simple mod and would probably stop this "fatal" issue happening again (or just remember to close the hatch). Oh, and no need to always bolden your posts. It doesn't make us pay any more attention to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The rear hatch button stopped working on my 2013 XV Crosstrek. How do I get it out to check it? I presume it is dirty or broken.
The rear is closed which makes this difficult to get to and I do not know how to remove the back properly where the Subaru symbol is next to the button.
Please Email a proceedure. [email protected] will come to my phone and laptop.
Did you get a response to your request for a procedure? Same issue for my Crosstrek.
Were you able to remove the inside and outside panels w/o breaking anything?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts