Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems legit right... :rolleyes:
RainbowDreamss started a new conversation with you at Hi there! Do you want to see me nude? Look at my {.?& pics. You'll like it...
Hi there, I am Rachel! I'm very bored alone. Text me, maybe we will make friends. If you know what i mean :p - Please do not worry I do not need a boyfriend. I just want to hookup. I'm really miss a man... Add me here -> hookup-girl.com/user/roxy96 <- my nickname is Roxy96
View ConversationView All Conversations

·
Super Moderator
2013 XV Crosstrek, Tangerine Orange
3,530 Posts
Yeah, we had around 10 accounts like that register overnight, all from the same Russian IP address. I’ve banned them all, and marked the IP as a spam source.

hopefully none of you answered any of those messages, or you can probably expect to be blackmailed by Putin someday. 😯

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
91 Posts
Yeah, we had around 10 accounts like that register overnight, all from the same Russian IP address. I’ve banned them all, and marked the IP as a spam source.

hopefully none of you answered any of those messages, or you can probably expect to be blackmailed by Putin someday. 😯
Between common sense and the amount of internet security training my work makes us do every year, I think I know better. :LOL:

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,839 Posts
And I thought I was special... 😸

Mine was from Valerie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts