Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2023 CrossTrek Limited and have a question regarding what floor liners are supposed to come with it. The ones I received are fabric. My order sheet shows an accessory “(OLE) All-Weather Floor Liners $132.00.” Can anyone please see the photo below and tell me if these are what I paid for?
Thank you!
Black Hood Automotive design Grey Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Metallic Grey
41 Posts
To be honest the factory all-weather floor liners are garbage. In particular, the passenger side one just slides around because it has no way to lock in like the driver side does. You're better off paying for some aftermarket ones like Weathertech (pricey!) or Husky (almost as pricey) or some Chinese made knockoff on Amazon

·
Butchin' Moderator
2018 Orange Subaru Crosstrek Limited
1,631 Posts
It is true in my experience that the passenger's rubber mat tends to slide around. The drivers side seems to work fine in our moderate/no snow/mud and gravel environment. You should definitely get what you paid for as you have likely paid more than enough.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thank you! My husband said he likes how the fabric ones look!
They won't look like that for long. I immediately replaced Crosstrek OE mats with Husky's and OE flooring is still the same as new. When I go to sell or trade the vehicle the OE mats, now in storage, will be like new. My last vehicle, Impreza, was sold after 17 years and mats out of storage looked like new. Helps resale price.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just picked up my 2023 CrossTrek Limited and have a question regarding what floor liners are supposed to come with it. The ones I received are fabric. My order sheet shows an accessory “(OLE) All-Weather Floor Liners $132.00.” Can anyone please see the photo below and tell me if these are what I paid for?
Thank you! View attachment 313680
One word, TuxMats!
Crosstrek:
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Steering wheel
Hood Automotive tire Car Automotive design Vehicle
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Mazda:
Car Vehicle Automotive design Grey Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Tints and shades

Soft, yet durable! (not hard and slippery like other brands)
Similarly priced with others yet better coverage than all others.
3/8" thick built up layers topped with a soft, plush, textured surface. (Yet very durable)
Notice the height of the side walls and the coverage under the dash.
Very "Classy", thus the word Tux.
These are 3 years old, and if I wipe them down, they look like the day I got them.
(no visible wear at all including the thick rubber mat under the pedals)
Very Classy!

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
2,193 Posts

3d Maxspider fits well and looks good.

Reactions: Serenity1957

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport Cool Gray Khaki
220 Posts
Huskys:

Reactions: Serenity1957

·
Registered
6 Posts
One word, TuxMats!
Crosstrek:
View attachment 313720 View attachment 313722 View attachment 313723
Mazda:
View attachment 313724 View attachment 313725
Soft, yet durable! (not hard and slippery like other brands)
Similarly priced with others yet better coverage than all others.
3/8" thick built up layers topped with a soft, plush, textured surface. (Yet very durable)
Notice the height of the side walls and the coverage under the dash.
Very "Classy", thus the word Tux.
These are 3 years old, and if I wipe them down, they look like the day I got them.
(no visible wear at all including the thick rubber mat under the pedals)
Very Classy!
Tux for sure! My husband got Tux for his Outback, so when I got my Crosstrek we definitely wanna protect the longevity of these floors! (Especially for those winters if you dwell where it snows❄ and the answer is salt salt and more salt... Yuck)

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport Cool Gray Khaki
220 Posts
Also the Husky has better coverage by the gas pedal.

Reactions: Blueredgreen
1 - 19 of 19 Posts