Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
1st Subaru

Owned many new cars; mostly Toyota's, Honda's BMW. 1st new Subaru, and'm really glad I pulled the trigger on this Pure Red SE. Our Syracuse dealer actually had 2 Special Edition's on the lot. MPG is incredible; 31.8 (actual) 70% HWY / 30% city. Looking FWD to another very snowy winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
There aren't enough Pure Red pictures in this thread! I now own two XV's, a TOP and a Pure Red (my girlfriend's car). It's been cloudy here the past few days but here are a few pics I've taken. Waiting for a nice and clear day to get some good pics, the red sure does pop in the bright sun!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
There aren't enough Pure Red pictures in this thread! I now own two XV's, a TOP and a Pure Red (my girlfriend's car). It's been cloudy here the past few days but here are a few pics I've taken. Waiting for a nice and clear day to get some good pics, the red sure does pop in the bright sun!
Beautiful pictures of BOTH Crosstreks! Did you order the Pure Red with what appear to be the wheels that come standard on the (now unavailable) hybrid model?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Beautiful pictures of BOTH Crosstreks! Did you order the Pure Red with what appear to be the wheels that come standard on the (now unavailable) hybrid model?
The 2017 SE's come with the hybrid wheels as standard actually. I prefer my '15's wheels, but luckily my girlfriend prefers her hybrid wheels!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
The 2017 SE's come with the hybrid wheels as standard actually.
I did not know that! Sharp looking car overall.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts