Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little off topic discussion on what Podcasts you listen to. Doesn't look like it has come up in any recent posts. I am in desperate need of some new Podcasts to listen to and thought I'd see what people are listening to here.

Below is a list of a few of my favorites

(True crime/who done its)
-Serial. Because of course.
-Dirty John. Very compelling.
-S town. Pretty good listen if not a bit rambling.

(Fiction)
-Tannis. A very interesting exploration into a mysterious power residing in the Pacific North West
-Welcome to Night Vale. A radio broadcast from a town that is just not normal. This is a really weird one.

(Pop Culture)
-Oysters, Clams, and Cockles. This was originally a podcast that was dedicated to Game of Thrones but has since transitioned into a Podcast recounting and discussing the happenings in many popular TV shows and movies
-The Ross Bolan Podcast. A podcast that I would say markets toward millennials (mid 20s to late 30s) that explores a plethora of fun random subjects including how buy the comfiest robe, bad *** animal of the month, the latest in sports news, fun conversation topics for the next time you call your parents/grandparents, and even includes some "heavier" discussions like living with substance abuse issues and coping mechanisms for living with anxiety/depression.
-The Tim Ferris Podcast. A poscast hosted by Tim Ferris where he interviews individuals who are considered to be at the height of their profession/trade/skill and dissects their daily routine and day to day life.
-The Sunday Scaries Poscast. A nice, easy going podcast to throw on Sunday nights or Monday mornings.

So if you listen to Podcasts, which ones do you like?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I enjoy tuning in on Reply All. Each show features stories of how people shape the internet, and how the internet shapes people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts