Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Silver Crosstrek Limited
28 Posts
I have a speed booster in my 2005 4R, love it. Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Limited
118 Posts
Good luck with sales. Curious why you’re getting rid of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately it does not work with my new truck. If I could have regeared and tuned the Crosstrek like I did the Tacoma, I would have gone that route. The Pedal Commander is great though. That price is OBO btw...

·
Registered
2014 crosstrek
164 Posts
I’ve been busy working and haven’t been on this forum much , is it true you don’t have the crosstrek anymore? I named that thing ! Lol . I’m doing some fun things to my crosstrek thought at least you for sure would dig. Don’t really want to get into to much detail on your for sale post but involves a 2019 STI and my Crosstrek going into my shop and just my crosstrek coming out. Maybe I’ll post some pics to this forum. If I don’t I’ll definitely DM you.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I’ve been busy working and haven’t been on this forum much , is it true you don’t have the crosstrek anymore? I named that thing ! Lol . I’m doing some fun things to my crosstrek thought at least you for sure would dig. Don’t really want to get into to much detail on your for sale post but involves a 2019 STI and my Crosstrek going into my shop and just my crosstrek coming out. Maybe I’ll post some pics to this forum. If I don’t I’ll definitely DM you.
Dude! That is awesome! Everytime I see an STI I just keep thinking "You don't need a second vehicle. Repeat it." I was so close to keeping the CT. I chose to keep the payments on the new Tacoma a little higher and it will be paid off in 4 years. Then we'll see what comes next. CT was a stepping stone for me, and it paid off.
Can't wait to see it. I'll stick around ;)
And don't worry, I named the PC accordingly:
My PC Build

1 - 13 of 13 Posts