Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the MY16 Limited Crosstrek and an iPhone 5. When I get in the car, my phone automatically connects via bluetooth and starts playing my music. Which is perfect, exactly what I want it to do. But then if I need to plug my phone in to charge it all of a sudden switches to Pandora, even though Pandora isn't open on my phone. Its not a huge problem, but its pretty annoying.

I found this post (Pandora will start playing every time I connect to USB - Subaru Outback - Subaru Outback Forums) on an outback forum of people having the same problem, but no one really had any solutions. Has anybody else here had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This has been happening in my 2015 Crosstrek limited since I bought it new. It sucks because before I came up with the solution, I kept deleting the app to get it to go away when I got too annoying to deal with.
This might seem counter-intuitive but there is a setting in the radio under audio setting called “iPod/USB/SD auto play” check that box. let me know if that works for you.
when I did this today, I tested it several times by unplug, plugging repluging starting my car plugged in starting in unplugged

1 - 5 of 5 Posts