Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subaru owners are known for being outdoorsy. Please post pictures of your XV Crosstrek loaded with bikes (hitch mount or roof mount), Kayaks, ski or any roof-rack set up. Pictures of XV's packed full of gear, XV's at a campsite, hiking trails, mountains, deserts etc. If you tow an atv etc post too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nothing says outdoorsy like some wood panelling on the sides of a car like the early 1970s station wagons. Just throwing it out there in case someone is brave enough to do it to their XV.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wish this thread would blow up. I want to come to one place to see all the XVs in their natural habitat.

Sent from my HTC One

·
Registered
63 Posts
I see. So is that a yes or a no for the wood panelling?

·
Registered
12 Posts
TakeTheRedOne.jpg XV.jpg

Hacklebarney State Park, New Jersey.

So, a Lexus, a BMW, and a Volvo drive into a state park... But I'd rather leave with the Red Subaru! ;-)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nisti, you're a dick. I'm so jealous you live in boulder. Rub it in some more, please.

Unfortunately most of my driving is hwy, so a hwy pic will be coming soon. Ski pics will be coming in a few months...

·
Registered
685 Posts
put me down as another jealous one. I miss the rockies.

This is the best I've got of anything semi-exciting so far, just a short off-road trail I stumbled upon.

photo.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here's the only outdoorsy one I have at the moment, though I do intend going bush a lot more in the near future so I should have some more photos to share then.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts