·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Color: Horizon Blue Pearl/Black Leather

$27,995.00 Base MSRP
$1,050.00 Destination
$1000.00 Power Moonroof
$1,265.00 Option Package #4 - Auto dimming mirror compass home link, dimming exterior mirror with approach light, rear bumper cover, splash guard, rear seat back protector, all weather floor protector, and LED upgrade map and dome lights.
$411.00 Sport Grille
$299.90 Starlink Security Plus (6 years) (there are no additional monthly charges are there during the 5 years?)

$32,020.90 Total MSRP

Looking to order in the next couple of weeks.

On average, seems in this area (Northern VA) it is selling $2,000 to $2,6000 off MSRP. More than than $2,600 realistic? Might be making another Subaru purchase at the same time for spouse, not sure if that would provide any additional overall discount of buying 2 vehicles at the same time.

Looking for any and all comments on configuration and pricing. Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Similar situation - bought a 2021 Limited - MSRP $30371 - paid $27,818 but, that included a $500 rebate coupon.
Dealers have zero problem with rebates because it doesn't affect their bottom line. Got it from a member here.

Then I bought my wife a 2021 Forester - had a $1K rebate - got this one direct from Subaru.

My dealer offered me $500 under invoice on both cars and then I lay the rebates on them.

And btw, I also have the #4 Option Package and really love it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great to hear. Can you elaborate on the rebates that were able to be applied for the Crosstrek and how you go about getting them?

Similar situation - bought a 2021 Limited - MSRP $30371 - paid $27,818 but, that included a $500 rebate coupon.
Dealers have zero problem with rebates because it doesn't affect their bottom line. Got it from a member here.

Then I bought my wife a 2021 Forester - had a $1K rebate - got this one direct from Subaru.

My dealer offered me $500 under invoice on both cars and then I lay the rebates on them.

And btw, I also have the #4 Option Package and really love it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great to hear. Can you elaborate on the rebates that were able to be applied for the Crosstrek and how you go about getting them?
E-mailed Subaru on the $1K and viola - a member her offered the $500. Reach out to Subaru would be the best bet and you'd get the most $ I think.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,809 Posts
Be careful with the Ambassador coupons, they're not supposed to be offered or solicited on social media...

If you've previously owned a Subaru you can get a loyalty coupon from Subaru.

·
Registered
2017 and 2021 CrossTrek Limited
233 Posts
Hello! you might find this thread responsive to your inquiry.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the suggestion I will reach out to Subaru directly any idea if they will give you one per current Subaru that you own?

So when you reach out to Subaru what department would you actually go through concerning the loyalty coupons?

Have two existing Subarus looking to sell possibly for two new Subarus.

E-mailed Subaru on the $1K and viola - a member her offered the $500. Reach out to Subaru would be the best bet and you'd get the most $ I think.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion I will reach out to Subaru directly any idea if they will give you one per current Subaru that you own?

So when you reach out to Subaru what department would you actually go through concerning the loyalty coupons?

Have two existing Subarus looking to sell possibly for two new Subarus.
I believe it was just Subaru customer service - I didn't keep the e-mail address though sry but, it should be pretty easy to find.

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
3,875 Posts
I've heard mixed results lately from people who try to contact Subaru for loyalty coupons. As for offers from Subaru brand reps ... the First Rule of Fight Club absolutely applies there, and is enforced by Subaru. Future posts here that directly or indirectly reference that topic will be deleted.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,809 Posts
I've heard mixed results lately from people who try to contact Subaru for loyalty coupons. As for offers from Subaru brand reps ... the First Rule of Fight Club absolutely applies there, and is enforced by Subaru. Future posts here that directly or indirectly reference that topic will be deleted.
It's also the second rule... 😸

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,809 Posts
Sounds like on average than about $2500 off MSRP would be a good deal on this configuration?
See the thread that @jebinc referenced earlier. 10% off MSRP would be be good, or $500 to $1K under invoice...

Reactions: jebinc

·
Registered
385 Posts
I did thanks, also looking for feedback on my configuration and Starlink Safety service.
STARLINK® Safety Plus is free for 3 years. For about $75 I got the upgraded version (STARLINK® Security Plus) for 3 years. There is a safety portion if you get in an accident and there is app portion (security). The app portion gives remote start, lock, unlock .... For me the extra $75 ($25/yr) was worth it for me

Reactions: Crosstrek2021

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,809 Posts
STARLINK® Safety Plus is free for 3 years. For about $75 I got the upgraded version (STARLINK® Security Plus) for 3 years. There is a safety portion if you get in an accident and there is app portion (security). The app portion gives remote start, lock, unlock .... For me the extra $75 ($25/yr) was worth it for me
We did that, too...

Reactions: jebinc
1 - 20 of 30 Posts