Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 627 Posts

·
Banned
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we ORANGE-ites grace the header of this fantastic website, SubaruXVForum.com, how 'bout making this thread exclusively…ORANGE ! Would be cool to see some of the "Tangerine Troopers" fav/best shots !!

And...also like to thank everybody out here, as well, for making this such a great informative, DIY and fun-to-hang-out forum…Cheers !!

-steeba

·
Banned
523 Posts
Orange heads. They walk among us! ;)

Reactions: moongdss

·
Banned
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ORANGESTERS UNITE !!

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, your...oh hell, just post ur friggn pics, already !! We know ur out there !!

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
debsxv2.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but I get quite excited when I see another orange XV out and about on the roads...
So I have decided to wave at every other orange XV I see :)
But sadly, so far all the other orange drivers have not waved back. And kinda look at me as if I am strange lol
Don't they know they are driving the coolest most gorgeous car ever??

·
Registered
87 Posts
View attachment 39089

I don't know about you guys, but I get quite excited when I see another orange XV out and about on the roads...
But sadly, so far all the other orange drivers have not waved back. And kinda look at me as if I am strange lol
I know right!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
4,035 Posts
Same problem here. What is wrong with those people? Don't they realize how lucky they are??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah I saw two orange XV's within the last few weeks. Waved or flicked lights at them and all I got was a puzzled look bordering on pissed off response. Two different XV's too, not the same one twice. Come on people Orange is the new Blue!!!!! I really loved my WR Blue WRX and always got waved at by other WRX's, STi's, 2.5 RS's and good response when I waved!!! The XV is definitely in this same enthusiast type niche to me. Just my opinion. The reason I bring up the WR Blue is because that is the signature color for WRX based cars as the TOP is to our now beloved XV Crosstrek's. Not knocking any other color, much love to all the XV's!!!!!

Reactions: madmike and DebsXV

·
Registered
708 Posts
I haven't even seen another Orange XV Crosstrek on the road where I am. The closest thing in my area is an orange Jeep Wrangler and some form of a Saturn. The closest orange to the XV on the road, sadly, is our state's Department of Transportation vehicles! lol

Here's my lovely orange ride, since pictures of the TOP have been requested. :)

1 - 20 of 627 Posts