Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I ordered them, then waited about 10 months before choosing which badges to put on (I got like six and used 4), then, after carefully taping the template on the tailgate, still managed to place them off horizontal by about 1 or 2 degrees (grrr). They look fine. I've heard that to remove them is easily accomplished with some tooth floss (YMMV). That 3M adhesive is otherwise tenacious.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anybody here willing to admit they ordered the free stickers from Subaru to go on your vehicle? You know, the one that says how many Subies you;ve owned, plus add-ons stickers for your interests, etc. They hit me up by snail mail, and I don’t know, I couldn’t resist.

But mine haven’t arrived yet. Has anyone received theirs?
I am on my third Subaru. I orderded the badges but have not put them on yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody here willing to admit they ordered the free stickers from Subaru to go on your vehicle? You know, the one that says how many Subies you;ve owned, plus add-ons stickers for your interests, etc. They hit me up by snail mail, and I don’t know, I couldn’t resist.

Nope. 2 cent plastic stickers on a near new car look cheap and tacky....

·
Registered
2018 Pearl white crosstrek
1 Posts

I have 4,5,6 on ours with a long list

·
Registered
1 Posts
Two months to arrive after ordered, but I have not put them on my car yet. Not sure I will... seems a bit goofy to me. And like someone else said, I live in a small CO mountain town and activities are well-known and visible to all, so this all seems a little bit extra. This is only my 2nd Subaru as well, since I drove my last Legacy wagon for 25 years. That number seems embarrassingly low. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had them on my 2001 Outback and now on my 2013 XV Crosstrek. I notice people eyeballing them in parking lots once in awhile, too. Note that once you put them on you cannot just pull them off...!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is only my 2nd Subaru as well, since I drove my last Legacy wagon for 25 years. That number seems embarrassingly low. :)
No need for embarrassment! It only means that Subaru's are good vehicles that will last a long time. Also, you haven't had a car payment for the past 20+ years. Good for you!

As much as everyone likes to drive a new car, they are not a good investment, especially when financed.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Sport, Sunshine Orange
65 Posts
I’m probably one of the few people that actually put these on the inside of the vehicle. I like keeping the back of my vehicles clean, but I do appreciate the Badge of Ownership, and I have a sense of Subaru pride every time I see it.

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
149 Posts
I considered putting mine inside. In what location did you place it? Pics?

·
Registered
19 Posts

Saw this one on the road yesterday. It's his first Subie and so proud. One too many...

·
Registered
2014 Impreza Sport Limited
9 Posts
Ordered #9 for my new to me '14 Impreza Sport.
I wasn't going to do it but since the dealer peeled off the ones the previous owners had, and paint with it, (i didn't want to get the whole thing repainted so I got touch up paint, and stuck them on.

I did get them for a $2,600 AC repair which they good willed. (needed compressor and evaporator. ;)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts