Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Crosstrek Announcement

Subaru of America announced the 2017 Crosstrek today. :thumbs_up:

Not too much in the way of changes for the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] model year of our favorite little SUV. They are continuing the Special Edition Crosstrek for 2017 with a few nice additions.

Unique Pure Red exterior paint or Crystal Black Silica exterior paint (Black is NEW for Special Edition)
- Aluminum alloy pedal covers – NEW
- Black rear spoiler extender – NEW
- Gloss black grille – NEW
- 5-spoke dark gray with machine finish 17-inch alloy wheels – NEW (pretty much the now defunct
- Black badging on the rear of the vehicle– NEW

These are in addition to the Special Edition features from 2016:
- Power Moonroof
- Keyless Access with Push-Button Start and PIN Code Access
- SUBARU STARLINK™ 6.2” Multimedia Plus Audio System with 6 speakers and SiriusXM® All-Access Radio
- Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (which includes Lane Change Assist)
- Body color exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Red stitching highlights accent the black cloth upholstery, leather-wrapped steering wheel, automatic
transmission shifter handle, automatic transmission shift lever boot, center console box storage lid, and
door arm rests, and additional stitching is added to the door trim panels.
- Piano Black dash panel trim with red accents
- HVAC controls feature silver finish bezels with red dial rings
- Red illumination for the front footwells and the front console storage tray
- Upgraded instrument panel gauge cluster with color LCD

MSRP on 2017 Crosstrek Base (5MT), Premium and Limited models is only $100 more than 2016. The Crosstrek Destination Charge has risen slightly from $850 to $875 for 2017. The 2017 Special Edition’s MSRP is $250 more the 2016’s special addition.

The Crosstrek Hybrid has been discontinued for 2017. From what I have heard, Subaru will be bring the Hybrid back when the Crosstrek is redesigned.

SOA says the expect retailers deliveries to begin in late October and ’17 Crosstrek orders are now open. If you would like to get a custom order quote, please follow my Quote Request Thread and I can get your quote emailed out to you.

-JMart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts