Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
12,931 Posts
LOL, when is your moviefilm being released? 😸

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
SIGH Really???
I mean there's always been something to be immunised for when travelling to various countries. It's just an another one to add to the list:
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Japanese encephalitis
Meningococcal disease
Rabies
Tuberculosis
Typhoid
Varicella (Chickenpox)
Yellow fever
Cholera
Measles
We could go back to the good old days when people deliberately ingested tapeworms before travelling to certain countries. Now please pass me my Gin and Tonic Water for my malaria 🍸

·
Prefers black cats
12,931 Posts
We could go back to the good old days when people deliberately ingested tapeworms before travelling to certain countries. Now please pass me my Gin and Tonic Water for my malaria 🍸
LOL, that's seems much more appetizing than the yellow fever, cholera and something else I had to have to go on safari in Kenya. Talk about off the beaten track!

Reactions: SubieSubieDo

·
Prefers black cats
12,931 Posts
Too funny! Probably more useful than my UK passport these days, LOL!

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,725 Posts
I took the Subi to the station, and the station's getting some work done.

·
Registered
2014 Crosstrek XV Hybrid, Touring package
4 Posts
We all know the XV is not just a great city/suburban daily driver...it is a fabulous small recreational vehicle that excels off-road!

What do you use your XV for? ...biking? hiking? camping? canoeing? getting away to that little cabin in the woods? visiting National Parks?
...???

I want to see all your fabulous off-road recreation pics here!
Start posting:)
We all know the XV is not just a great city/suburban daily driver...it is a fabulous small recreational vehicle that excels off-road!

What do you use your XV for? ...biking? hiking? camping? canoeing? getting away to that little cabin in the woods? visiting National Parks?
...???

...???

...???

Welcome to Montana! I took my XV out past Phillipsburg to Granite, which is an old abandoned mining town. The spot I got it to was on top of a tailing pile, the black spot in the back was where the ore was processed. The building had burned during a forest fire back in the early 50s!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
the past couple of years milky way season has been hit and miss (mostly miss) because of smoke. this year has been great so far!

this tree is social media darling and was 3500 years old when it died 1500 years ago. bristlecone pines are the longest living non-clonal organisms on the planet.

i have never seen this tree photographed before. i found it at 11500' above patriarch grove

this tree is in patriarch grove at about 11300'

the last night i went to mono lake (elevation 6400'). clouds were an issue all night

·
Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
374 Posts
FS 42 in North Georgia. Parked at the Springer Mountain trailhead and hiked the AT North to Three Forks, went an extra mile to see Long Creek Falls, then returned on a section of the Benton-MacKaye Trail. They must have done some maintenance during lockdown because the road was much smoother than last time I took it in 2019.

721 - 740 of 747 Posts