Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

641 - 660 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Finally took the XV for the first real recreational drive in months. Was cruising back down a gravel road and my daughter sighted a pair of Gang Gang cockatoos. Gang Gangs are listed as a vulnerable species in NSW so to see a mated pair up so close is rather unusual. They didn't mind the XV at all until I would down the window. 🐨

Attachments

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,214 Posts
Wow!

Reactions: SBXVaus

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thanks mate, just did an overnighter on my mates 1500acre property. Short trip but much needed and what a spectacular place to relax.
It's truly wonderful. Your photos are great too. Did you take them with a DSLR? Please don't tell me you took them with your phone.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's truly wonderful. Your photos are great too. Did you take them with a DSLR? Please don't tell me you took them with your phone.
:ROFLMAO: A couple of shots are taken with the phone. The shot of me in the back of the car looking out and the fire shot are by phone. The rest are DSLR. I take landscape shots as a hobby. Have an instagram account for it too. IG: _s_h_b_photography

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,214 Posts
:ROFLMAO: A couple of shots are taken with the phone. The shot of me in the back of the car looking out and the fire shot are by phone. The rest are DSLR. I take landscape shots as a hobby. Have an instagram account for it too. IG: _s_h_b_photography
LOL, we were looking at the new Canon 90D until the pandemic... 😸

Reactions: SBXVaus
641 - 660 of 664 Posts