·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,303 Posts
Very cool! Looks like at least a foot of ground clearance but only 1HP... 😸

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nice, I'd like to travel on PCH one day. But until then..
I've only done it from Manchester to just before Santa Monica, and then bits from San Clemente to San Diego.

Mind you one company I worked for had two offices on Hwy1 in Half Moon Bay, and one over looking PCH in El Grenada, so PCH was part of the commute.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
We drive on it almost every day. It's part of OAK's commute. I did the whole thing with my parents about 30 years ago. Something they wanted to do. I've also done the 10 from Santa Monica to Jacksonville, FL and Route 66 also from Santa Monica to Chicago (and continued on to Connecticut).

·
Registered
307 Posts
We drive on it almost every day. It's part of OAK's commute. I did the whole thing with my parents about 30 years ago. Something they wanted to do. I've also done the 10 from Santa Monica to Jacksonville, FL and Route 66 also from Santa Monica to Chicago (and continued on to Connecticut).
I did 80 from SF to Chayanne, then picked it up from NJT to NY over the bridge.

@AstroKats, don't you live at the end of Rte 66?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I did 80 from SF to Chayanne, then picked it up from NJT to NY over the bridge.

@AstroKats, don't you live at the end of Rte 66?

Yep, although not quite literally. The end of the pier here is the official end point of Route 66 and we don't live at the end of the pier (or under it). Our condo is a couple of blocks north.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Went for an evening beach run because the dog was getting restless. This was my first time not airing down before going onto the beach and was absolutely shocked at how well it performed. This late into the season all the jeeper creepers have gone back home and the beach isn’t as torn up so I attribute my success to that. Also finally convince the SO to give driving on the beach a try and she LOVED IT, so an all around successful evening.

·
Registered
RED 2016 Crosstrek Premium STi
4 Posts
Took my Subie down south to the Guadalupe Canyon in Baja California, MX.

Drove across a dry lake bed to an oasis and put the new Falkens A/T tires to good use. Awesome first off-road trip with my lady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have any rubbing issues with the Falkins on the STi wheels? Looks like fun!!!!!! What size are those?

561 - 580 of 591 Posts