Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 40 of 591 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yes, I stopped to get a photo of the rainbow, but didn't have a proper camera with a wide angle lens. So, I had to jump over the big puddle, cross the road, scamper up the hill with my phone camera, ...and there was cow pooh everywhere.
Lol oh that's hilarious..I love that:)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
yes, I stopped to get a photo of the rainbow, but didn't have a proper camera with a wide angle lens. So, I had to jump over the big puddle, cross the road, scamper up the hill with my phone camera, ...and there was cow pooh everywhere.
So THAT"S why you have that user name... :tongue:

Great image.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Here is one from the old days ... about 2 years ago, when I had an orange one!
xvriver.jpg
I'm sure I've been just as off-track in my white one, but I don't seem to have any pictures of it!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Abiqua Falls, Oregon.

Probably shouldn't have pointed my wheels that way. This is at the top of the cliff to Abiqua falls.

Posted a little bit more about the trip and a few more photos here

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Abiqua Falls, Oregon.

Probably shouldn't have pointed my wheels that way. This is at the top of the cliff to Abiqua falls.

Posted a little bit more about the trip and a few more photos here
I always turn the front wheels toward the camera. I'm not ashamed of them. lol

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I didn't get any pictures today, but the lady and I went up High Point Truck Trail and down Palomar Divide Road. What a fantastic trail. Especially for her, since she's still learning how to navigate it. It's easy enough that a bone stock XV had zero issues with, yet challenging enough that you need have ground clearance and 4WD/AWD in places. I had a blast. It's definitely long (supposedly the longest trail in San Diego County) at 29miles total. Doesn't sound too bad... until you realize that you are traveling at 5-10mph the majority of the time. So plan ahead. But it's certainly worth it.

21 - 40 of 591 Posts