Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 600 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know the XV is not just a great city/suburban daily driver...it is a fabulous small recreational vehicle that excels off-road!

What do you use your XV for? ...biking? hiking? camping? canoeing? getting away to that little cabin in the woods? visiting National Parks?
...???

I want to see all your fabulous off-road recreation pics here!
Start posting:)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Atop Rich Mountain on the NC/TN border. Took 10mi, up a washed out dirt road, to get there. The entrance sign said 4wd required, but I had no issues what so ever scaling the mountain.

ETA* pic is showing really small for some reason.
Did you encounter any Mohicans on the trip up?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Atop Rich Mountain on the NC/TN border. Took 10mi, up a washed out dirt road, to get there. The entrance sign said 4wd required, but I had no issues what so ever scaling the mountain.

ETA* pic is showing really small for some reason.
I've been there, although it's been awhile. Love that area almost as much as my home turf.

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Random my A$$. Those are deliberate. And it seems the new yellow SE is a little bigger than the stock XV. And let me guess... Alum Creek? Makes me pucker up just thinking about it.
Haha! :grin:

Most were shot in the Egypt Valley nature preserve in eastern Ohio (around Piedmont Lake region.) and yes, the "Yellow SE" is slightly larger than the older models.. Just a touch. Lol!

Edit: I do however live right around the corner from Alum Creek Reservoir. The "test and tune" proving ground route I use encircles it. It's such a nice area up here. Love it.

1 - 20 of 600 Posts