Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been poking around this evening on the website design and came across "Notable Members" My name actually showed up in the MOST POINTS category with 113. What does this mean? The other categories are self explanatory but mine isn't.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,841 Posts
It has to do with this: https://www.subaruxvforum.com/help/trophies/

Also, why so many members have the exact same number of points.

Notably, I'm not on the list, LOL. Probably because I didn't "like" the catch can posts... ?

Reactions: LanceS133

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Notably, I'm not on the list, LOL. Probably because I didn't "like" the catch can posts... ?
But you are there on the MOST MESSAGES and HIGHEST REACTION SCORE lists. I am assuming that you are retired judging from the large number of messages you post.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,841 Posts
Ha, ha, in fact I do have all of the "trophies" and should have the max 113 points but the new site can't do basic math (it looks like they were all generated when the site was migrated, five months ago):

Not retired, per se, I'm doing some IT contract jobs (database analyst). A distraction while I'm waiting for a query to finish running, or whatever, is to read about and comment on topics that interest me, like Subaru Crosstreks... ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts