Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, just took delivery of my '22 CKG on the 16th. Trying to learn this whole lane centering and other type stuff. So far, I love this car. Not new to Subaru, I still have my 13 WRB WRX. Coincidentally, when getting home from Albuquerque, my steering pump on my WRX grenaded about 30 miles from home (Central TX).

Probably gonna lurk for a while as I know the search function and it's easier than posting a new thread lol. Extreme circumstances will make me post 馃槈

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from extreme southwest Texas! I don't really mess with the lane-keep feature. I just don't trust it, but that's just me. However the cruise that maintains distance and speed is super nifty! Nice color!
I'm down in the South often (not necessarily SW). I cross at Progresso every 4-6 weeks. I'd move there if I was home long enough to actually move lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! @danjitsu13 you've captured that CGK color perfectly in that picture. I feel like every time I see it in a new photo, the color changes. In your photo it is 100%, without question, irrefutably Baby Blue or Sky Blue. It's such a chameleon color, so neat.
It's the craziest color, IMO. Some days I literally see just grey, then this color, and various shades. Super happy to have it in this color!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts