Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, just took delivery of my '22 CKG on the 16th. Trying to learn this whole lane centering and other type stuff. So far, I love this car. Not new to Subaru, I still have my 13 WRB WRX. Coincidentally, when getting home from Albuquerque, my steering pump on my WRX grenaded about 30 miles from home (Central TX).

Probably gonna lurk for a while as I know the search function and it's easier than posting a new thread lol. Extreme circumstances will make me post 馃槈

Attachments

Registered
2023 Pure Red Limited
Congrats! @danjitsu13 you've captured that CGK color perfectly in that picture. I feel like every time I see it in a new photo, the color changes. In your photo it is 100%, without question, irrefutably Baby Blue or Sky Blue. It's such a chameleon color, so neat.

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Premium 2.0 CVT
Hey y'all, just took delivery of my '22 CKG on the 16th. Trying to learn this whole lane centering and other type stuff. So far, I love this car. Not new to Subaru, I still have my 13 WRB WRX. Coincidentally, when getting home from Albuquerque, my steering pump on my WRX grenaded about 30 miles from home (Central TX).

Probably gonna lurk for a while as I know the search function and it's easier than posting a new thread lol. Extreme circumstances will make me post 馃槈
Look at that thing towing a fifth wheel! 馃槒

welcome, and congrats!

Registered
2021 Magnetite Grey Crosstrek Sport
Welcome from extreme southwest Texas! I don't really mess with the lane-keep feature. I just don't trust it, but that's just me. However the cruise that maintains distance and speed is super nifty! Nice color!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from extreme southwest Texas! I don't really mess with the lane-keep feature. I just don't trust it, but that's just me. However the cruise that maintains distance and speed is super nifty! Nice color!
I'm down in the South often (not necessarily SW). I cross at Progresso every 4-6 weeks. I'd move there if I was home long enough to actually move lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! @danjitsu13 you've captured that CGK color perfectly in that picture. I feel like every time I see it in a new photo, the color changes. In your photo it is 100%, without question, irrefutably Baby Blue or Sky Blue. It's such a chameleon color, so neat.
It's the craziest color, IMO. Some days I literally see just grey, then this color, and various shades. Super happy to have it in this color!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts