Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pure Red Crosstrek 6-spd, 2019 DGM Crosstrek 6-spd
205 Posts
Congratulations! Post some pics so we can all share.

Jake

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,211 Posts
Welcome to the gang that drives Subarus. 🚗

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,178 Posts
Welcome! We love our '18!

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,211 Posts
Looks showroom new! Congratulations.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Looks brand new! 😸

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks showroom new! Congratulations.
Thanks! It had 28+K on it when we bought it and it looks great. Love the interior colors; light and dark grey with orange stitching. This is our first car with a CVT and it's better than I expected it to be. Really good fuel mileage too.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Thanks! It had 28+K on it when we bought it and it looks great. Love the interior colors; light and dark grey with orange stitching. This is our first car with a CVT and it's better than I expected it to be. Really good fuel mileage too.
Ours has been great!

Sorry to possibly burst your bubble but check the actual fuel economy. The car tends to be optimistic...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ours has been great!

Sorry to possibly burst your bubble but check the actual fuel economy. The car tends to be optimistic...
I haven't checked the mileage by hand yet but I can tell by how much we have driven it and the lack of need to fuel it yet that it's doing well. My wife used to drive a Honda fit to work quite a distance each way and she was always filling it. We've only used half a tank in the two weeks that we've had it so it seems to be at least better than the Fit which is surprising.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I haven't checked the mileage by hand yet but I can tell by how much we have driven it and the lack of need to fuel it yet that it's doing well. My wife used to drive a Honda fit to work quite a distance each way and she was always filling it. We've only used half a tank in the two weeks that we've had it so it seems to be at least better than the Fit which is surprising.
We've only used half a tank in almost two months but not usual driving, LOL!

I kept track of the gallons pumped and miles driven for the first year, just to "calibrate" what the car was telling me... 😸

1 - 13 of 13 Posts