Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently helped my parents get into a 2021 Crosstrek Limited in Crystal White. This is the first Subaru for our Toyota/Honda family. Must say we are pretty impressed so far. They were shopping the Crosstrek and Forester but decided they liked the Crosstrek better. Although it isn't mine, I am joining to learn as much about this car as I can. I enjoy driving it any chance I can get my hands on it. Its a fun car. Hoping to do some basic mods (Tint, side moldings or anything else I don't think they can live with out). Thanks for having me.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
11,657 Posts
Welcome! Did the same thing and they love it!

Reactions: exploreco

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. Getting front windows tinted next week and hoping to get body side moldings ordered soon and a front plate bracket and will see from there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We pick up our 2021 Crosstrek limited in silver this afternoon. This will be my wife's daily driver. I'm in Texas and tint is a must. We are also upgrading the factory radio to OEM audio plus sound system. Those are the only mods that I can think of for now. Enjoy the ride!

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
11,657 Posts
We pick up our 2021 Crosstrek limited in silver this afternoon. This will be my wife's daily driver. I'm in Texas and tint is a must. We are also upgrading the factory radio to OEM audio plus sound system. Those are the only mods that I can think of for now. Enjoy the ride!
Welcome!

Do you mean the Harman Kardon or Rockford Fosgate upgrades? AFAIK they are just an amp and speakers and you can probably do better and spend less money going to Crutchfield. I'm sure the audiophiles here will chime in... 😸

1 - 10 of 10 Posts