Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I traded my 2015 Orange Crosstrek for the 2021 Plazma Yellow Sport. My what a GINORMOUS difference. No more 0-60 eventually. The sport has some kick to it. I also love the new head unit and sound system, the old 2015 was sorely lacking in sound and obvious power. The HU was my biggest complaint. I would definitely recommend the sport if you are thinking about it.sport
Oh and the color is more like a 70’s olive green, I dont see yellow and it looks much better in person

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,470 Posts
I see all shades of yellow and green in that pic! 😸

I must admit, I'm surprised how many people are posting here that they got the Sport. Subaru must have hit the sweet spot with that one!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I see all shades of yellow and green in that pic! 😸

I must admit, I'm surprised how many people are posting here that they got the Sport. Subaru must have hit the sweet spot with that one!
In a way it's between the premium and the limited. Has the 2.5l and plus some unique items (wheels, moldings, seats...) that set it apart from the other versions.

Reactions: Phil76

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I love the new Sport. But the next gen Xtrek comes out in 2 years and I only have just barely 20k on the 2018. . .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bought a ‘21 Sport last week. The dealer only had one, in Silver. Another dealer only had two, both White. Hot commodities!

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,470 Posts
I love the new Sport. But the next gen Xtrek comes out in 2 years and I only have just barely 20k on the 2018. . .
I thought you had a short attention span for Subies... 😸

·
Registered
302 Posts
picked up a white 21 sport two days ago. BIG improvement over the old 2.0 liter that my 14 had.......
congrats on yours...

·
Registered
63 Posts
In a way it's between the premium and the limited. Has the 2.5l and plus some unique items (wheels, moldings, seats...) that set it apart from the other versions.
Yeah, I'd say so. I have the Outdoor model, and it's probably closer to a Limited than the Premium - it's a Canada-only model, and has a couple of extra things compared to even the American Sport version.

·
Registered
2018 Premium 6MT
46 Posts
I want the larger engine - but if they don't offer the 6MT as an option I'll never buy one.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited Plasma Yellow Pearl
28 Posts
I love that color! :love:;)
I wish the limited came with the dual x-mode, we had a hard time picking sport or limited.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Graphite

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited in Horizon Blue Pearl
37 Posts
I'm seeing all of these folks with their new one day or one week old Crosstreks talking about the great acceleration. Are people not following the break-in period and keeping the RPMs below 4,000 for the first 1,000 miles? Still gently pressing the right foot on my nearly 2 month old Limited.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited Plasma Yellow Pearl
28 Posts
For me that’s the point, I follow break in religiously. Have it in “I” mode. And I have not needed to go full throttle to move how I wanted when I wanted. The torque is there and plenty enough for the weight. This is not a stop light car and I’m mature enough to know that! I have owned those!

The point being there no need especially now to be a hooligan. The power is IMHO perfect for getting around with out needing to go full throttle unless you just want to..I will find out eventually.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have the Plasma Yellow on order. Love that color too. I see the yellow but color sensitivity can vary. Definitely the limited all the way. I would not give up the adaptive led lights and led fogs just to have two xtrack modes. I posted a comparison of the two a while back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the group here.
I ordered a white sport with the moonroof package on the 10th. I should be getting it this Saturday or early next week. It's my first Subaru and the first new car I have ever purchased, so I am pretty excited to have it come in!

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
61 Posts
... This is not a stop light car and I’m mature enough to know that! I have owned those!

The point being there no need especially now to be a hooligan. The power is IMHO perfect for getting around with out needing to go full throttle unless you just want to..I will find out eventually.
Not a vehicle for 'emergency starts' as we like to call the traffic light grand prix mode :LOL:

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
61 Posts
Anyone know what the differences are between the US 'Sport' and the Canadian 'Outdoor'?
First is the front view camera from threads i have read... any more?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts