Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nameless muffler delete came in on Monday for my 2021 XV sport. After having it for a week I have fallen in love. I love that if I ever get tired of it i can throw my stock muffler back on. Biggest takeaway is that accelerating around 2500 rpms it sounds great. Once you get up to speed and bring the rpm’s back down it sounds like the muffler was never taken off. No annoying drone. Installation was challenging as I was sick. Hardest part was getting stock muffler off of the hangers. If anyone is interested in hearing stock vs deleted cold start or photos and videos i will gladly share. Any questions as well.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got the 5" muffler from Nameless Performance instead for my 2nd gen XV. I tested the Nameless Performance on a 4th gen Forester and got tired of the loud freeway drone.

Ever since the installation of my Nameless Performance 5" muffler, downshifts can sometimes produce popping noises, especially when rev-matching/heel-toe downshifting between 2000 RPM to 4000 RPM. I can also now subconsciously shift gears as the audible feedback has almost completely negated any need to look at the tachometer for downshifts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts