Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
I contacted someone at SoA Advocacy and was told to give it a couple weeks. I will contact them again next week. I also emailed them via the SoA Resources page and submitted a copy of the Bill of Sale as required. Hopefully, I will get some clarification next week. Just wanted to double-check with folks here to make sure that the current release in my 2021 Limited with Nav and HK sound system is the same for all the members here that recently purchase the same specific year, trim and options package..
Thank you! Please update this post - it's the only way we get info about what they're doing...

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
Anyone knows where can I get the latest firmware for RHD Harman Gen 3.0 firmware ?
Take a look at the first post here. Unless you have a Limited (hint, update your profile with the year and trim) you may need to have the dealer do it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My car is a right hand drive . It's aGEN3.0 with volume knob on the right side. It seems the firmware post here are for the left hand driven cars

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
My car is a right hand drive . It's aGEN3.0 with volume knob on the right side. It seems the firmware post here are for the left hand driven cars
I wasn't aware that the volume control was moved for the RHD version but AFAIK the firmware is the same. One version for the Gen 3.0 HU in the '18 and one version for the Gen 3.1 for '19+

What can be confusing is that they issue different firmware version numbers for the map updates which depend on the region, although I'm fairly certain that the HU firmware is the same, only the maps are different. For example:

Hi @AstroKats current version down here for me is Rel_A2.20.07.20 Navi Databse Version Oceania_991_6759_9121
And down under they also drive on the correct side of the road... 😸

Reactions: SubieSubieDo

·
Registered
855 Posts
I wasn't aware that the volume control was moved for the RHD version but AFAIK the firmware is the same. One version for the Gen 3.0 HU in the '18 and one version for the Gen 3.1 for '19+

What can be confusing is that they issue different firmware version numbers for the map updates which depend on the region, although I'm fairly certain that the HU firmware is the same, only the maps are different. For example:

And down under they also drive on the correct side of the road... 😸
LOL. As opposed to the right side of the road. 🐨

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
British ex pat here or, as you would say, a pom...

361 - 367 of 367 Posts