Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2021 PYP Sport on order 馃え
Congratulations! You might want to bring this checklist with you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I'm purchasing from kirby's subaru in Oxnard ca. So what is the purpose of the immobilizer?

Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Thanks I'm purchasing from kirby's subaru in Oxnard ca. So what is the purpose of the immobilizer?
You shouldn't have that issue. Some dealers who store cars on lots (when they had inventory) use immobilizers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I upgraded to a limited with package 31 a 17k diff. But this is loaded compared to the sport. Love it! Hight recommend James Reed at kirby's Subaru of Oxnard! I highly recommend James! No hassle. His a Gentleman! They have 14 open items in stock so snap it up!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it did. With all the bells and whistle! Sticker price was 30++ while the sport 29++. Very happy I was lucky this car was not reserved. Now I need to study the user's manual. Love the dimmable mirrors....

Registered
I didn't want them and liked the Sport interior better so It suits me. Got the dimming mirrors with the approach lights and the other goodies.

Registered
2021 Ice Silver Crosstrek Sport
OP: Good luck with your new Sport.

I picked up my 2021 Ice Silver Sport on Tuesday. I was lucky to find one in transit on August 22nd that wasn't sold yet. I put a deposit on the car and it was scheduled to arrive Sept. 16th. That changed to Sept. 14th, but it arrived on Friday, Sept. 10th. The 2.5 liter is pretty peppy, even with the CVT. BTW, the CVT isn't horrible.

Registered
OP: Good luck with your new Sport.

I picked up my 2021 Ice Silver Sport on Tuesday. I was lucky to find one in transit on August 22nd that wasn't sold yet. I put a deposit on the car and it was scheduled to arrive Sept. 16th. That changed to Sept. 14th, but it arrived on Friday, Sept. 10th. The 2.5 liter is pretty peppy, even with the CVT. BTW, the CVT isn't horrible.
Did the same thing, even the same color, only back in June / July. At first was a bit disappointed in the power till I found the sport mode button. Be sure to check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts