Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
He says Subarus are no good and tells people not to buy them, LOL! Worst engine ever!

Then the wind blows the other way and they are Genius!

As long as you keep the perspective that his videos are only entertainment. I can't count how many times he has clickbait titles like "I'm done with Youtube" or the likes. Entertainment just like the TFL clowns.
This video is from January 5, 2020 , almost 3 years old.

Reactions: erader

· Registered
45 Posts
... Entertainment just like the TFL clowns.
When did either of them become entertaining?

I tried to watch Scotty once, and found his presentation style so grating I turned it off in about 5 minutes.

I can get through a TFL video, and have watched several of them in fact, but they are very clearly little more than a news aggregator and are basically clueless, which becomes apparent if you actually know anything about the topic they are discussing. For me it was off-road testing and comparisons... Very clearly shooting for a specific result by sandbagging certain vehicles. They're garbage at motorcycles, too.

· Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Now that the monitors changed the title to "Mr. K Likes the Crosstrek",there might be more clicks.

· Registered
18 Posts
He may be annoying at times, but he absolutely does not give a F**k and speaks very clearly and honestlyabout his experiences and opinions. I love when he calls certain cars (BMW, Mercedes etc.) "Money Pits"! Cracks me up every time. His best advice was that if you must buy a Porsche, Benz, Jaguar etc just lease it for a few years and dump it before ever having to pay for a repair, at that point you may want something else anyway.
lol, I accidentally did this awhile back. The wife wanted a Mercedes, so we leased a 2004 ML350. Loved driving the car. But right before the lease was up, one of the rear seatbelt assemblies went out. I have never had that happen in a car. But they wanted to charge $2,500 to fix it. lol no. We just returned it a couple months later.

· Registered
707 Posts
My pal had an '04 MB ML350. It started burning oil when still under warranty. About 1/2 litre between oil changes. They gave him a new engine...in a box from Germany. I thought that if Subaru had that policy they'd soon be bankrupt.

· Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

21 - 32 of 32 Posts