Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
644 Posts
2019 Crosstrek Hybrid. Since July 1, 2019, I've put 11,200 miles on it.

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Premium, Sunshine Orange
330 Posts
This month makes 4 years since delivery of the '18. Today it crossed the 12K mile mark. There are no long road trips to be taken on the island.

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,752 Posts
This month makes 4 years since delivery of the '18. Today it crossed the 12K mile mark. There are no long road trips to be taken on the island.

That's what ferries are for... ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whats up folks, hope you all are doing good today , just wondering, How long have you owned your crosstrek and how many miles do you have on it now?,

Ive driven my car to almost all corners of california and hit up other states as well, its my daily and only vehicle at the moment,

I bought my CT in December of 2020 and now have 28k miles...🤯 too me its mimd blowing, but just wondering if anyone else out there is racking them up too

Its still running solid and doing good with the mpgs, dealer maintainence at each interval to date..

Thanks!
View attachment 307874
Purchased my Crosstrek in March 2020 have over 50,000 miles on it. Everywhere is a long drive away in Texas 😂

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got my Crosstrek used with just under 15k miles April this year. Now it’s got almost 25k miles. MPG is great vs my previous Subaru! Absolutely love the Crosstrek. All maintenance I do myself. That way I know it’s done right. Can’t trust dealerships these days.

For the most recent Crosstrek recalls I brought to local dealership to have them completed. Upon pickup, the “service advisor” said on next service the cabin air filter should be replaced. I had just replaced it a week earlier, so obviously it wasn’t checked. Just makes me wonder how many customers they screw over with things like the cabin air filter!

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
13,280 Posts
Ours just hit 20K after four years. Road trip next week, though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my 2021 crosstrek sport January 2021, 12500 miles. Driven from Glendale, AZ to Vancouver, WA, back to Glendale, then to West Virginia. Put 9000 miles on vehicle in August and September of this year alone.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
2015, all the bells and whistles, CVT, 81k. Average mpg overall in central Up-State, New York calculated pencil and paper 27.4 mpg, 85% highway at 60-65 mph.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whats up folks, hope you all are doing good today , just wondering, How long have you owned your crosstrek and how many miles do you have on it now?,

Ive driven my car to almost all corners of california and hit up other states as well, its my daily and only vehicle at the moment,

I bought my CT in December of 2020 and now have 28k miles...🤯 too me its mimd blowing, but just wondering if anyone else out there is racking them up too

Its still running solid and doing good with the mpgs, dealer maintainence at each interval to date..

Thanks!
View attachment 307874
I bought my first Crosstrek in 2013 and put about 230,000 miles on it. I drove around the east coast, and did Road Rallies and Rally X whenever I could. I decided in 2020 to get a new one (it was still running great but bigger ticket wear and tear items were needing work and not worth putting the money into the car). I have only 16000 miles on this one in a year as I'm driving much less (but still doing Road Rallies and Rally X 😊

·
Registered
27 Posts

Thanks!
View attachment 307874
done almost 140,000. bought 2013. absolutely disheartened with it... never ever again. sorry about the truth if it offends anyone.

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
13,280 Posts
done almost 140,000. bought 2013. absolutely disheartened with it... never ever again. sorry about the truth if it offends anyone.
Sorry you haven't been happy with it. You're certainly in the minority there. I see you haven't posted since 2014 (until now) - what kind of issues have you had over the years?

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
644 Posts
Sorry you haven't been happy with it. You're certainly in the minority there. I see you haven't posted since 2014 (until now) - what kind of issues have you had over the years?
I would have expected a trade in, but holding onto it for 8 years and 140k miles sounds to me like you enjoyed it more than disheartened.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks!
View attachment 307874

Thanks!
View attachment 307874

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve owned my 18 Crosstrek for 3.5 years now. 45k. 45k of that on 502’s and 225/75/15s. No issues. I traded in a 16 hybrid for this one which had 40k on it. 39k of that on the same tires. No issues.
Couldn’t be happier with the car, I will trade this one in for another when they upgrade the engine enough to make it worthwhile….aka a turbo.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts