Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up folks, hope you all are doing good today , just wondering, How long have you owned your crosstrek and how many miles do you have on it now?,

Ive driven my car to almost all corners of california and hit up other states as well, its my daily and only vehicle at the moment,

I bought my CT in December of 2020 and now have 28k miles...馃く too me its mimd blowing, but just wondering if anyone else out there is racking them up too

Its still running solid and doing good with the mpgs, dealer maintainence at each interval to date..

Thanks!
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Registered
That's a good bit of miles! I'm no where near that on the '21. Maybe 1500 miles since the beginning of July. The '14 I got rid of was a lot different and racked up 24,000 or so each year due to work distance. You've still got that beat, lol!

Super Moderator
2020 Crosstrek Premium
I'm actually at 34k and I got mine in Dec 2020 as well. Starting to think about extended warranty or what I want them to check before I hit 36k.

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm actually at 34k and I got mine in Dec 2020 as well. Starting to think about extended warranty or what I want them to check before I hit 36k.
YEP, Im getting it for sure ha!

Reactions: Arthur

He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
Bought new in August of 2016 and have about 31,000 miles on it.

Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Nice dog.
Thanks! Sam and the Range Rover went to Connecticut and back. It takes a lot of planning and patience to drive cross country with a big dog... twice...

Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
Just 19k on my wife's 2019 Crosstrek Limited purchased in June 2019. On the other hand I have 72k on my 2018 Forester which was purchased in June 2018. And my old 2010 Forster, which my niece now drives, is up to 249k miles.

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limted
Bought new Ltd. in November of 2020. I live on a small 25 mile by 5 mile island and rarely have the need to go to the mainland, so all my driving is local rural roads. I'm right at 6k miles, and I suppose I'll have to venture off to the mainland first of next month for its second oil/lube/filter and a 1 year check up. Averageing right at 30mpg [calculated the old fashioned way].

Registered
Bought my 2021 Limited new on August 31st 2020 - now has over 36K miles. One HUD hiccup but that's it.

Have changed the oil like every 4K miles - company pays for the oil services and everything else related to maintenance including all gas so, I'm good.

They should with that mileage right? Of that 36K - like 35K work related.

Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
Bought my 2019 in October 2018 and just passed 21K.

I had the dealer do the included maintenance based on months rather than mileage, so now that I'm about to change over to self-maintenance (note: the dealer did a 30 month maintenance for me) my record keeping is going to be wonky. Do I call this October's oil change the 18K service or the 36 month service? I'm inclined to stick with basing it on months until months and mileage align and then switch to mileage based.

Registered
Purchased my wife's 2018 Limited in January 2018. Traded it in July 2021 with exactly 30,000miles. Carmax offered me 25k so I took it to Hendrick Chevrolet and got the same 25k towards a Z71 Colorado cuz she has always wanted her a Chevy Truck. Turns out she absolutely hates this thing and misses all of the options she gave up to get the truck. Well, 3 months later, 1400 miles and $4500 negative equity, we now have a 2022 TrailBlazer RS in Crimson Red with a 1.3 Turbo 3 cylinder. This thing has wireless CarPlay. Its actually kinda nice. She is now in love with the car and me again.

Super Moderator
2020 Crosstrek Premium
I was kind of the same about trucks. Thankfully I drove a Tacoma for work, and then a Chevy 2500HD for a week, and that cured me from wanting to drive a truck.

Registered
2016 Subaru Crosstrek Limited CVT
Bought my 2014 Crosstrek Limited in Dec 2019 with 115k on the clock. Totaled it in Aug 2021 with 133k on the clock. Got my 2016 limited in Aug with 107k on the clock. Would have loved to go newer but wasn't planning on getting a new car yet. But love my 2016. Sitting at just about 109k in just a couple of months of having it.

Reactions: Cutlass
1 - 20 of 39 Posts