Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
APRIL IS HERE!! So I took my 2016 Crosstrek to Democrat Point at Robert Moses to give it a test run before I go back for some fishing and camping on the weekends. This was my first time EVER driving on a beach, and I was thoroughly impressed by how well I was able to drive around in deep sand without any issues or hard acceleration while remaining under 15mph. Not that I expected anything less, but it was cool to see all of the big trucks and lifted Jeeps with massive tires looking at me like I didn't stand a chance :icon_lol:

I plan on getting some Method Rally wheels and General Grabber tires in the near future (seems to be the most popular off-road combo upgrade for Crosstrek owners)

I fall more in love with this vehicle every time I get behind the wheel!

12593942_10154011641359266_6806594754493596460_o.jpg

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I miss Long Island sometimes. Great beach pic, by the way!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm gonna hit Robert Moses soon...can't wait to go off road with my trek....glad to hear the stock tires held up....I too am gonna upgrade to the generals..keepin the stock rims...any advice before I go on it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good call! I've always driven small sedans/sports cars and now that I have a Crosstrek, been itching to go off-roading. Time to make some weekend plans!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts