Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been on the site over a year and for some reason never made a build thread... Better late than never

Mods so far:

Exterior:
Sport Mesh Grill
Hella Supertones
Roof Rack With RAGE Basket
32" OPT7 Light Bar
Gorilla Mud Flaps
15" Method Rally 502's
General Grabber 225/70/15 Tires
Tinted Tail Light
Diode Dynamic LED "C" Light, Marking Light, Reverse Light, and License Plate Light
Metal Door Sill Protector
JDM Vinyl Badge Overlays
Red Plastidipped Badges
Hood Deflector
WellVisor Window Deflectors
Curt Hitch
20mm Rear Sway Bar
K&N Air Filter
Painted Red Calipers
Viper Remote Start
OLM HP+ LED High/Low Beams
Borla Exhaust
Rally innovations bull bar with 2 hella 500's
Cusco master cylinder brace

Interior:
Husky Floor liners
Waterproof Seat Covers
Red Diode Dynamic Map/Dome Lights
20% Tinted Windows With 5% Windshield Brow
Cup Holder Mats
Black/Red Leather Arm Rest Cover
Anderson design and fabrication 2" lift

Link To an Album With All Pictures Related to my Crosstrek/Build
Crosstrek by Kyle Kitchen | Photobucket

·
Registered
244 Posts
Very nice. We obviously have similar taste. I like the red accents. I think you should try to put more. How do you like the window deflectors? I've gone back and forth on those a million times. I'm not sure I like how they look, but I've only seen them in pictures.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After running into a few issues, I got the borla exhaust installed
First, the bolts holding the exhaust on we're so rusted I couldn't get a good grip with the socket to remove them
Then, my hitch was in the way of the exhaust! A shop had to cut a chunk of my hitch off to make it fit.
But after all that, and a bill I wasn't expecting from the shop, she sounds sweet!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I love it. I havent experienced the range they market it for, but it works great for cold mornings, or if i'm at work and want a warm/cool car for my ride home
When you get close to car does the car turn off, or you can open door and just push the button and go ?

thanks

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It only turns off when I go in the car, and step on the brake.
I don't have a push to start, I have a key. So if I get in the car, and don't put my foot on the brake, I can put the key in the ignition and "start" the car and I can take off and drive

·
Registered
350 Posts
It only turns off when I go in the car, and step on the brake.
I don't have a push to start, I have a key. So if I get in the car, and don't put my foot on the brake, I can put the key in the ignition and "start" the car and I can take off and drive
Ah icic, I wonder how the push start will work, anyways, I just got my car today, super excited :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have said it before Kyle, but I love what you've done to your XV to date. That's one good-sized list of mods you've added so far and it all comes together like magic. Also mate, don't be surprised if you receive a few additional questions from me over the next few months haha ;)

Basically what you have done to your fine looking vehicle is what I was picturing in my head the kind of additions I wanted to add.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been a while since I've done anything to my crosstrek, so here's what I put on today

Rally innovations light bar.
Ran out of daylight but 2 hella500's with a yellow tint are going down low. Either 2 small led pods or a small light bar going up high.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts