Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
We went with the Method 502 VT Spec 15x7 +15 mm Offset Wheels. Tires are BF Goodrich Ko2 LT 215/75/15 , With no rub. Slight stick out from the fender . I surprised the wife with these and she still thinks they look bad ***. At the same time , installed a 5inch Nameless exhaust and curt hitch. Sounds good and gets comments all the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
I would guess so! They have pretty deep tread. Should also help against poncture since these are 8-ply. Time will tell.
I would be shocked if they were 8 ply sidewall. My guess is they are radial tires and load range e, which is equivalent to the load strength of an 8 ply bias tire. However, read the sidewall for actual construction. Tread and sidewall should be listed. Likely 2 ply sidewall, maybe three.
They do look good on there though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here’s my new set up, 215/75/15’s with LP Adventure wheels and BFG K02’s, no lift, no rub

View attachment 310256 View attachment 310261
This look is slick as hell. What year Crosstrek is this? Could we get exact links to purchase the Tire/Wheel combo you have here, or a DM would be welcome as well, I might have to steal this look. I also have an Ice Silver Metallic on order.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
guys I have a 2015 xv with lift kit and today I try with the maxxis razr 225/60/r17 and the rear tires touch the plastic (on the front side) any tips ???
some mod or something...
Really thanks

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Premium w/Manual Transmission
22 Posts
guys I have a 2015 xv with lift kit and today I try with the maxxis razr 225/60/r17 and the rear tires touch the plastic (on the front side) any tips ???
some mod or something...
Really thanks
You'll get better results from the thread "WITH LIFT".

161 - 172 of 172 Posts