Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We went with the Method 502 VT Spec 15x7 +15 mm Offset Wheels. Tires are BF Goodrich Ko2 LT 215/75/15 , With no rub. Slight stick out from the fender . I surprised the wife with these and she still thinks they look bad ***. At the same time , installed a 5inch Nameless exhaust and curt hitch. Sounds good and gets comments all the time.
What year is XV I just bought similar wheels with +15 offset and have some rubbing

·
Registered
2023 Crosstrek Limited
2 Posts
Hey all - I've got a '23 crosstrek coming in next week, and looking for a steel wheel / snow tire setup since I live in an area that salts heavily. I've been going through this forum and the crosstrek subreddits a lot trying to figure the wheel thing out, and I'm just not seeing an easy answer.. I mean, I see all the specs and what sizes people say worked for them, but I don't even know where to buy a steel wheel. all the tireracks and whatnot only seem to have alloy.

Could anyone link me to somewhere in the US that sells 15" or 16" steel wheels that will fit the crosstrek? There are a lot of beautiful alloy wheels talked about in here, but I just need something cheap and expendable to get through the winter.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor - "Trekov"
148 Posts
181 - 185 of 185 Posts