Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help figuring out which KO2s will fit on my 2014 crosstrek. I have seen a lot of 2018 fit the stock wheels, but not sure this is the case for the 2014. I heard some people go with 15” or 16” wheels. I just want no significant rubbing and I don’t want to modify the car.
Thank you!
I’m an avid flyfisher woman and need some good off pavement tires.

·
Registered
2014 crosstrek
11 Posts
What kind of off pavement did you have in mind. My off pavement is beach sand. Some do mud, rocks gravel. I had ko2s on my 2014 for about 2 years. Great tires. I replaced them with Falken wild peaks because I realized I really didn’t need such a capable not to mention fairly expensive tire for my needs. I am assuming you are talking about a lift kit when you mentioned modifications. I had an inch and half lift with 215/75 15 with no issues. I would google your stock tire size diameter and that would give you a safe starting point. What is the size of the tires you have on the car now? I’ll help you find a tire size on a 15” rim that will be close. I went from a 15” rim to a 17” rim and kept the identical diameter. Talk to you later.

·
Needs a Butch car
2020 Crosstrek Premium
914 Posts
^ that's good advice. KO2s are legit tires, but very heavy. If you're driving on forest roads and gravel, then something like the falken wildpead trail or the yokohama go15 might be a better match to your needs. They also come in stock and close to stock sizes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts