Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Premium 6MT Horizon Blue Pearl
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to Subaru and the forum. I wanted to get a manual Crosstrek before/if they are discontinued. So after kicking it around and not finding one at any dealership, I just decided to order one. Delivery notice sets it at last week of November 2021. I hope that's true, I was expecting a much longer wait having to order one. This one may already exist but all I've received so far is the Vehicle Order Number.

Now just excited and waiting.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hello and welcome! I got my 18' MT Sport for the same reason. I think they're keeping the MT until the next gen, which should be 2023.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Luck and welcome to the MT family. I had to wait 3 months after ordering mine back in 19'. I would suggest checking out the short throw shifter, stop and bushings from Perrin, made a world of difference for me.

·
Registered
21 Premium 6MT Horizon Blue Pearl
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a shame that they don't offer more manuals but I get it. Us Americans are lazy drivers. I wanted a forester, but no stick. If only the new 2.5 had the stick I'd trade up.

Sent from my H8296 using Tapatalk
It's sad. Even trucks are no longer available with a stick, unless you want a Tacoma or Gladiator.

·
Premium Member
'21 'Trek Sport
18 Posts
Hello. New to Subaru and the forum. I wanted to get a manual Crosstrek before/if they are discontinued. So after kicking it around and not finding one at any dealership, I just decided to order one. Delivery notice sets it at last week of November 2021. I hope that's true, I was expecting a much longer wait having to order one. This one may already exist but all I've received so far is the Vehicle Order Number.

Now just excited and waiting.
Very cool. Didn't cross my mind as I locked down a new one (on the way), but wish I had thought of it... Miss driving stick!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a ‘21 MT mid august and they told me early october to receive mine… I’m not convinced it will be this « fast » but we’ll see…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally got a call yesterday to tell me that my car just arrived at the dealer. Gonna pick it up next week. It has been a 5-6 weeks delay. Not bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts