Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just bought a 2014 Desert Khaki XV Crosstrek 2.01 Limited (Moonroof/GPS Package) a few days back (Glad I waited the extra month, saved myself an extra $2500). I was looking to get a new car, specifically a suv style vehicle, then decided on a crossover. I did lots of research and even rented a Hyundai Santa Fe Sport to see how it felt. I test drove a Crosstrek about a month ago and nearly purchased it right at that time. I am glad I didn't as i saved an additional $2500 as the lots were filling up with the 2015 models.

I picked the Desert Khaki as it seemed to fit this vehicle the most. I have always owned dark colored vehicles and I feel that for more adventure with less mess, a lighter color would suffice.

I have been making plans for my Crosstrek as soon as i decided on buying it. Parts list below:

On Order:
Front & Back All-Weather Floor Mats
Complete Interior LED Light Kit
License Place LED Light

Future Parts: (somewhat in order)
Beefier Horn
SSD Rally Light Bar [not sure what lights yet]
CB Radio W/PA
Aero Roof Cross Bars
THULE 690XT MOAB Cargo Roof Basket [Open to recommendations here]
Light Bar [not sure what brand or size yet]
SSD Strut Brace
Primitive Triple Armor Kit

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,312 Posts
Welcome

Great bunch of guys here, lot's of information tips,helpful advice

You purchased a Great color( from the pictures I have seen of it) Post some please,show off you new baby...

I am sure you have picked an awesome ride one of the best AWD systems out there bar none.. Top of the heap safety feature and Tops in NHTSA testing as well, My wife and I have picked out a Tangerine Orange 5 spd for our next ride,later this fall. Sounds like a great list and congratulations on a great Deal on the price,can now put that money saved into adding some goodies.

Cheers

Troutbum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts