Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Welcome 馃 and bonus points for adding pics to your first post. Love that colour. Is it your daily driver or do you have any plans for mods and/or road trips?

Registered
2021 Outdoor
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome 馃 and bonus points for adding pics to your first post. Love that colour. Is it your daily driver or do you have any plans for mods and/or road trips?
Thank you for replying my both threads! My car is leased so I haven't got a plan for any mods but I'll probably buy it out after the leasing term. It has already got some protection film for the front face. KO2 might be a great choice to take a try but the province I am staying has long winters with deep snow, and I the off-road trails around me are all quite challenging锛圵aiparous Village, Mclean Creek). I don't think Crosstrek can go across them without proper underbody protection + lift.
Recently it is raining, but I will take a road trip on Highwood Pass to see some beautiful scenery over there.
I also really like dark blue colour your car has, it is my second choice of colours for Crosstrek/XV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts