Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night got an update to ios 13.2.3 on my iphone XS Max, this morning the bluetooth can no longer working together with the ACP. I either have bluetooth connected or plug-in ACP. Try few times to remove and pair again, same thing happen! for now, I just leave it ACP with no pair with bluetooth. will see hows thing goes. BTW, I also had the new HU update early this week. This may cause by both HU and ios update together! That sucks anyway!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Forget the connection on the iphone and in the car and try to reconnect. May or may not work, been dealing with all these ios 13.x issues at work. They're all about the buggiest they've ever released. Android4Lyfe

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forget the connection on the iphone and in the car and try to reconnect. May or may not work, been dealing with all these ios 13.x issues at work. They're all about the buggiest they've ever released. Android4Lyfe
did it many times with different ways. no luck! sure is the bugs. coz my parking app is dead too. it works fines before last nights ios update. today keep having network error on the parking app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts