Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

What's your favorite Crosstrek body color?

• Crystal Black Silica

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Cool-Gray Khaki

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Horizon Blue Pearl

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Ice Silver Metallic

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Magnetite Gray Metallic

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Pure Red

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Plasma Yellow Pearl

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Crystal White Pearl

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Lagoon Blue Pearl

Votes: 1 2.6%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Subie gang! My name is Ava and I got my first Subaru this month! I have gotten SO many compliments on the color - and I haven't even done any mods yet! The 2023 Crosstrek Sport is blowing me away, she's easily the best car I've ever owned.

Of course the first thing I did was go on a road trip to put some miles on my new baby. I'm currently saving every penny I have to get a roof-tent.

Here she is at our campsite:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Sky

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have Cool grey Khaki (2021), Quartz Blue Pearl (2020), and Dark Grey Metallic( 2019)

But my favorite color is Desert Khaki which they stopped making the year before we bought our first one.
I love the Desert Khaki. I wish the Sport came in Dark Mahogany but it's only available on the Outback iirc.

Butchin' Moderator
2018 Orange Subaru Crosstrek Limited
You left the best color off of your poll which is returning next year, orange! ;)
Those of us with the (correct) final coat, orange, recognize the importance of the base coats, "Cool Grey Primer" and "Desert Khaki Base Coat" which provide a fine primer for the Orange to cover. Shouldn't mock these other colors as they help bring out the Orange as the best color of a Crosstrek. A lot of folks want to keep the Crosstrek light by not insisting on the final "orange" coat. :p

Registered
Pure Red is leading! That's my color!

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor - "Trekov"
Cool Grey Khaki is reputed to be the most popular current Crosstrek color in North America. Nice contrast between body color and that of the dark wheels and black/gunmetal trim on the Sport/Outdoor models, without being monochromatic.

I bought my Crosstrek used and, for better or worse, ended up with Plasma Yellow Pearl. The color is, shall we say, contrarian. It's like wearing a "kick me" sign on your back.

Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport Cool Gray Khaki
Its cool, but not gray or khaki.

Reactions: E92FF

Registered
Desert Khaki was/is my favorite鈥ut since I have a new one with Pearl White, it鈥檚 a close second. It鈥檚 really something up close. Never liked really bright 鈥渃ool鈥 whites and this is just off white enough. Love it!

Electrified!
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
Hello Subie gang! My name is Ava and I got my first Subaru this month! I have gotten SO many compliments on the color - and I haven't even done any mods yet! The 2023 Crosstrek Sport is blowing me away, she's easily the best car I've ever owned.

Of course the first thing I did was go on a road trip to put some miles on my new baby. I'm currently saving every penny I have to get a roof-tent.

Here she is at our campsite:

View attachment 314880
Indeed a good color, but I love the Lagoon Blue Pearl of mine! Certainly the more rare color of the bunch.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts