Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always knew it would happen someday, and when I saw the XV Crosstrek for the first time in the US (and those wicked wheels), I knew that I'd be owning a Subaru sooner than later. We just bought our black/tan XV Limited yesterday, and are super happy with it in the first 100 miles. This is the first car I've ever had that looked exactly the way I wanted without any modification needed! I'm looking forward to getting to know the car more and the Subaru owner community in the years to come. From what I hear about Subarus, probably won't be referencing this forum much about repair knowhow, but it is good to know that all this knowledge is out here.

2015-05-24.jpg.jpg

If you are curious, our previous car was a 2008 Smart fortwo, and the car before that was an '02 VW Golf TDI. As you can tell I love slightly quirky cars, and the XV to me is no exception (and I mean that as a compliment). However, with the smart in perspective, I am LOVING how the XV handles Oakland, CA's "super-well-maintained" roads! ;)

Cheers!
Carl

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to the forum, both of you. Kind of new here myself, coming from 3 years with ( and fully enjoying a Fiat 500 Abarth) so yes, I like quirky cars too. Enjoy your XV's and the forum.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
:icon_welcome:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome, and grats on the new ride :)

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,340 Posts