Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XV Limited 2.5L - Plasma Yellow
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums and the Subaru family. Recently purchased a '21 Crosstrek Limited in Plasma Yellow and loving it.

Will be doing some site lurking while I figure out order of mods I want to do. Just figured I'd make an intro to the community.

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
3,623 Posts
Welcome!

I'm anxious to finally see one of the Plasma Yellow Crosstreks in person ... they still haven't made it out to my part of the world yet ...

·
Registered
2021 XV Limited 2.5L - Plasma Yellow
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Best way I can describe it is the Mucus cgi blob on commercials. I'm not real sure why a camera can't pick up the green and always show it as yellowish.
The color on front left below light is the most accurate pic I've gotten of its true color. Personally I'm a big fan of it.

·
Super Moderator
242 Posts
Welcome to the forums @ScoobySubieDoo! You'll find a lot of useful information and some rabbit holes on here...

C.

Also...

Quote:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White Crosstrek Sport with Eyesight, CVT
165 Posts
Welcome. Hope we soon see some of these in our part of Canada.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts