Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lusting for one of these boxes for a while. Super thrilled to see them on sale last month. The lines look great on the Crosstrek roof...seems it was made just for this car. A bit of wind noise at highway speed, but nothing like the roof basket I had before.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,343 Posts
Looks great

Love the pics, does it haul what you want/need (cargo volume) ?

Nice looking set up :rock:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Agreed. These boxes look perfect on the crosstrek. I love how they arent too tall. I also have an INNO. Forgot which model but looks similar to this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, looks great. We currently have a Yakima. we love it but its pretty frustrating that it interferes with the rear hatch, do you have this issue? Any idea on what your fuel mileage went down to?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been lusting for one of these boxes for a while. Super thrilled to see them on sale last month. The lines look great on the Crosstrek roof...seems it was made just for this car. A bit of wind noise at highway speed, but nothing like the roof basket I had before.
How much was the sale price? Can it hold suitcases fine? Every time I look for storage they talk about skis and snowboards. I just want it to keep luggage dry and out of many cabin on family trips. Thanks

Sent from my H8296 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts