Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I installed the Inferno Fabrication UEL Header today and I have to say it sounds GREAT! Only issue is that the plastic underpan has to be removed and I have to somehow modify the Primitive Racing front skid plate as it touches the Cat. Probably extra spacers will do the trick!
And for those that are wondering no CELs!

Reactions: archi_for_life

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know it probably sounds great! What was the cost, and any noticeable performance/mpg improvements? I'm trying to break out of my flat midrange.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it probably sounds great! What was the cost, and any noticeable performance/mpg improvements? I'm trying to break out of my flat midrange.
The cost is more than what's available out there for our vehicle. As for performance before my custom tuning it was noticeable. Now that I'm running a tune it's SO MUCH BETTER! MPG dropped some but I also have a roof basket & light bar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I installed the Inferno Fabrication UEL Header today and I have to say it sounds GREAT! Only issue is that the plastic underpan has to be removed and I have to somehow modify the Primitive Racing front skid plate as it touches the Cat. Probably extra spacers will do the trick!
And for those that are wondering no CELs!
Does the Inferno Fabrication UEL Header w/ Cat have the 02 sensor bungs? Don't see them in any of the pics?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts