Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87.,Since I have been off figh/*ting battles

·
Registered
2018 Orange Subaru Crosstrek Limited
471 Posts
There's been a few oil posts. Each post had many of us holding our breaths...you weren't there. Hope all is well for you. In your absence the entire forum has agreed that the best oil is...I forgot. Wesson maybe, or was it Wildroot?

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,847 Posts
Yep, we're waiting for Okie to wade into the latest oil topics with baited breath... ?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
87.,Since I have been off figh/*ting battles
OMG! I just dropped in to check the forum before powering down and noticed the strangely familiar post title. This isn't supposed to be here! I was in the process of starting an explanation as to why I've been missing in action when my keyboard started going crazy. I picked it up to change the batteries and saw that it was throwing characters into my text as I was handling it. So using my mouse cursor I thought I had properly gone thru the procedure to back out of my attempted post then out of the forum. I didn't think that I had hit the POST REPLY icon in the process. Obviously I had. So for those of you who thought I had "lost it" or had one too many brews, I am OK. I put new batteries in my keyboard and everything is hunky dory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts