Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After installing the bumper under guards I found the Crosstrek Limited's solid black fog lamp covers to be a dis-interesting miss-match....so I took a risk and installed the counterparts from a Crosstrek Hybrid. These things aren't exactly cheap, but my dealer ordered them for me at a 20% discount.:happy: I really like the new look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,343 Posts
So right, without them the front end looks incomplete, gives it a balanced look now :eusa_clap:

Another member of the Crush Club

Love it

Troutbum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love it! How much was it? I was thinking of importing it but those require another part because they have an extra light. If the American hybrid one is cheaper, I may just go for that!

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Limited
26 Posts
Love the look of this, came out great

I'm planning on ordering the hybrid fog lamp covers for my limited and I was wondering do you know if the silver piece is held on by screws in the back of the fog lamp cover? I'd like to remove them and wrap them when I get a pair myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah, definitely looks nice. I have the Crosstrek Hybrid and didn't realize that they were that different. Definitely gives a better look on the orange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts