Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 crosstrek, 50k miles.

Like the title says, how can you tighten a loose wheel bearing? I was recently in an accident which impacted my passenger side rear wheel. I was told by the shop that they replaced the wheel bearing along with the rest of the repairs. I just took it to a subaru dealer (they did not do the repairs) to have a general diagnostic done to see if there were any issues that were missed. They said all they could find was a loose wheel bearing on my passenger side rear. Now I could probably take it back to the shop to have them look at is, but is this an easy check/fix?

·
Registered
146 Posts
2013 crosstrek, 50k miles.

Like the title says, how can you tighten a loose wheel bearing? I was recently in an accident which impacted my passenger side rear wheel. I was told by the shop that they replaced the wheel bearing along with the rest of the repairs. I just took it to a subaru dealer (they did not do the repairs) to have a general diagnostic done to see if there were any issues that were missed. They said all they could find was a loose wheel bearing on my passenger side rear. Now I could probably take it back to the shop to have them look at is, but is this an easy check/fix?
Did you ever figure this out pal?

·
Registered
2016 Crosstrek
1,233 Posts
No harm in answering the question anyway. That's the thing about forums, things are preserved. The next guy might well find this answer. Or if not, we can say "search n00b" 😅

1 - 8 of 8 Posts