Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Great walk through. Looks fantastic ! Thanks for posting it up guys.

·
Registered
26 Posts
From the title, I expected a discussion on jacking procedures. :grin:

Great Vid!:rock:

·
Registered
17 Posts
so anyone taken a look at the new lift kit from lachute performance parts under their LP Adventure brand for the 18 crosstreks?
little different in that it does not ask you to huck the delrin spacers but give you bolts that goes through the new spacers and the delrin spacers together to give an even higher lift

am thinking of getting this and the skid plate once i get the money together for it.
they also make a wrap around bumper guard for it that attaches to the skid plate frame but its just tube steel and i'd rather just make one with stock tube steel and alum sheet metal and a few hours with a tig

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so anyone taken a look at the new lift kit from lachute performance parts under their LP Adventure brand for the 18 crosstreks?
little different in that it does not ask you to huck the delrin spacers but give you bolts that goes through the new spacers and the delrin spacers together to give an even higher lift

am thinking of getting this and the skid plate once i get the money together for it.
they also make a wrap around bumper guard for it that attaches to the skid plate frame but its just tube steel and i'd rather just make one with stock tube steel and alum sheet metal and a few hours with a tig
LP has some good looking stuff, but their prices are outrageous IMO. And on top of high prices, they make their parts pretty much only fit their parts. If you want to run their skid plate, you have to buy their bumper/brush guard to attach the skid plate to.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Saw the video before i bought my Crosstrek, it was motivating, i also follow you on IG. Was curious why the method wheels are so popular, what is it about them that clears, where cheaper wheels dont?

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saw the video before i bought my Crosstrek, it was motivating, i also follow you on IG. Was curious why the method wheels are so popular, what is it about them that clears, where cheaper wheels dont?
Nice!!

Yea Method for sure seems to be the go to.

I think they have a good reputation in the off-road world. They're strong and can handle basic off-road to trophy trucks beating the snot out of them.

I really enjoy the look, but it is almost the "standard" wheel option lately lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
...and here I thought this thread was about how I could lift my crosstrek...dang...wrong kind of lift...

...couldn’t resist....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts