Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Here you will see 2014 Subaru XV Crosstreks in their natural habitat just waiting for someone to come pick them up and play with them in the snow. :)

-january

IMG_0196.jpg

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Do you start taking orders for the 2015 XV Crosstrek on Monday?
*Fingers Crossed!* The pricing has not yet been release for the 2015 XV Crosstrek but we will hopefully have it Monday and be able to start taking orders then! If you're interested in pricing and possibly placing an order, please feel free to email me on Monday at [email protected]. :)

-january

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
In 2014, Subaru sold 513,693 new Subarus! Heuberger Motors's sold 5107 of those, taking the 1st place ranking for the 86th month in a row! Thank you to everyone who became a member of our growing family! ‪#‎SubieLove‬ <3

-january

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I have some news to share with everybody.

:( Chase has resigned from Heuberger today. We wish him health, happiness and success in his next endeavor and will miss him tremendously. Moving forward, I will be your contact at Heuberger for quotes, questions and for purchasing your new Subies. Eric Wass will still be hanging around to make sure everyone is being well taken care of, taking deposits when I'm out of the office and the rest of the time will be spent "trying" to keep me in check. ;)

If you have placed a custom order or have reserved an incoming Subie, please feel free to call or text me at 719-244-5515 with any questions you have while we wait for your car to arrive. As soon as it arrives, please rest assured that I will be contacting you to let you know so you can get behind the wheel ASAP.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I'm off to go drive a 2015 WRX around the track at Pikes Peak International Raceway this afternoon! Pics and video coming soon! :)

-january

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I don't think you guys, nothing against your dealership could beat the deal I got. 5 k off msrp And 0 percent interest t. through chase bank. My credit is 866 so my credit is decent. I'm gonna buy another subie their.
Due to our agreement with SOA and the forums, I am unable to post our pricing publicly. You are welcome to submit a quote request (info on submitting a quote request available here: http://www.subaruxvforum.com/forum/...est-volume-subaru-dealer-extreme-savings.html) to see what I can do for you on a new Subie and I then I can reply to you directly with a quote.

~january

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
FYI EVERYBODY:

I'm heading to Key West tomorrow morning and will be back in the office next Wednesday (the 16th). If you need anything, please feel free to email ([email protected]/[email protected]) or call 719-244-5515. Eric Wass (the boss) will have access to both and he will be taking good care of everyone for me while I'm gone. :)

As I side note, I finally got a chance to take Janis Joplin (my 2014 WRX hatch) out on the track on Friday and got her up to 136.4 mph. Had so much fun! The Adams County Sheriff's dept came to our booth while I was out there and told the guys they wanted "to speak with the girl with the pink wheels" when I got back. Talk about a heart-attack! They told me there was no speed limit! Turns out they want to buy an STi, mod it out to take it to meets and talk about safety with the street racers so they can keep the speed on the track. :) So of course I handed them a card. Here's few pics from last Friday at The Colorado Mile:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
HEUBERGER SUBARU INTERNET FORUMS IS HAVING A CONTEST!
WIN A COBB TUNING ACCESSPORT V3 FOR YOUR CAR!

We wanted to have an awesome welcome contest for our newest Facebook followers. If you haven't joined us on Facebook, head over to https://www.facebook.com/heubergerforums, like the page, then click the link to enter! Good luck! ~january

41 - 60 of 64 Posts