Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
37 Posts
So, your crosstrek no longer A S/S… my wife likes her 18 crosstrek premium because is does not have AS/S.
A S/S Eliminator saves your setting but you can still turn it on or off. But once I turned it off, I never turned it back on. It's not that I disliked it when it made sense (stopping for a long stoplight), it's that it rarely made good choices - usually starting way early. Often I would park, the engine would shut off, then before I turned the car off, it would start again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
A S/S Eliminator saves your setting but you can still turn it on or off. But once I turned it off, I never turned it back on. It's not that I disliked it when it made sense (stopping for a long stoplight), it's that it rarely made good choices - usually starting way early. Often I would park, the engine would shut off, then before I turned the car off, it would start again.
I ordered the Auto Stop Eliminator the other day. It's tracking says it'll be here today. I'm getting parts in before the actual car gets here and before I even sign the damn paperwork. The stealership needs to hurry the hell up and get me my rig before my wife notices all these boxes piling up LOL! I'm combining stuff in boxes to keep the pile to a minimum so she doesn't notice!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
First, your head unit is capable of displaying NAV from your android or apple phone via USB cable. Along with that using Android Auto or Apple Car play has live traffic and it's WAYYYYYY more up to date than any integrated nav will ever be (usually 1-2years out of date with most current updates)

Second, I have the Rockford Fosgate accessory upgrade, It replaces the front door 6x9's and adds an AMP under the Passenger seat. I listen to very bass heavy music and they definitely hit harder than the Limited's HK system. All plug and play, and just set the EQ to your preference, I run Bass -5, Mid 0, High +4, even then when the wife rides with, I have to drop the bass to -9 for her.

3rd by keeping the factory unit, you keep proper steering wheel controls ; and you can press and hold the push to talk on the steering wheel to activate the phones assistant. I use siri for everything, music, nav, and messaging.

Part below is what I installed in my 2021 Sport

What I find interesting is that the website says the part is not for the CrossTrek Sport. I wonder why. Glad to know you were able to install it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
What I find interesting is that the website says the part is not for the CrossTrek Sport. I wonder why. Glad to know you were able to install it.
I personally installed the Rockford Fosgate kit as well. The correct part number for a 20-21 Crosstrek is H630SFL002.

It is possible that they are referring to a Canadian Sport in the other part # description because there is not even a Crosstrek listed past 2019. To me, looks like the only difference is that the newer kits do not have the right side heater duct although I'd order the part number based on what year car you are installing it in. I did install the extra right duct but it really isn't needed with this amp.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Part numbers for under seat duct extensions, left, right - 72512AG000, 72512AG010.
I did install the G010 right side duct with the Rocker Fosgate kit. Not really needed with their amp but nice it's available for those that might need one.

So, your crosstrek no longer A S/S… my wife likes her 18 crosstrek premium because is does not have AS/S.
The A S/S module works great. Remembers your last selection at each startup. Turn it off once and forget.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts