Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here everyone. Today I took delivery on my first Crosstrek (and Subaru), a 2019 base model with the 6MT and 32K miles. In the past I've owned Wranglers and Colorados, but I'm looking for something different this time around. My other car is an ND2 Miata. I'm hoping the Crosstrek can serve as my daily driver and outdoor excursion vehicle.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Also, Happy Thanksgiving! 馃馃ェ馃崄

Super Moderator
2018 Orange Subaru Crosstrek Limited
Glad to be here everyone. Today I took delivery on my first Crosstrek (and Subaru), a 2019 base model with the 6MT and 32K miles. In the past I've owned Wranglers and Colorados, but I'm looking for something different this time around. My other car is an ND2 Miata. I'm hoping the Crosstrek can serve as my daily driver and outdoor excursion vehicle.
View attachment 308521
I've found my '18 Crosstrek to be a real nice car driving the twistees. Hope it works well for you and is as reliable as mine has been.

Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Great combo! I had a Miata in the 90s. I'm sure they're even more awesome now.

Seriously, Google?

Font Rectangle Parallel Circle Screenshot

Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
And the "right" color :cool:
Cartoon Facial expression Vertebrate Product Sharing

Reactions: NewbieSubie1

Registered
2019 Limited - Suba

Hey, neighbor! Welcome! I'm in the northern OTP suburbs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts